Friday 25 October 2013

3D DRAWING ART


Creative Commons License
3D DRAWING ART by Hizkia Rudi Rivananda is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.


Everyone knows about drawing  and almost all the people love to drawing, because drawing is limitless, i never for a moment imagined I won't be able to drawing, because drawing is the most important thing for artist and designer, and drawing help my imagination to create incredible art.

Drawing has a lot of development, but there is one kind of drawing development that make me amazed, it is 3D drawing art.
I made this 3D drawing based on my curiosity to learn something new. 3D drawing is so challenging for me, because it used the point of view, illusion to make the live impression, and unique area utilizing concept.

Lighting is the most important thing for 3D drawing. i used the glass for my first 3D drawing experience because the glass is easier to draw comparing the another object, and the other thing is the  glass that i have used to be my drawing object has a white color and it has been easier to me to see the lighting level.

No comments:

Post a Comment