Friday 25 October 2013

TRAVEL

Creative Commons License
TRAVEL by WU YINGYI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Singapore License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://b128.photo.store.qq.com/psb?/V13s3nN51WfH84/6dFHfpKKIU.FY1CGhVC0fgpgKKpdADVvbBEprDNYbg4!/b/dG7wUkzQFwAA&bo=VAOAAgAAAAABAPI!&rf=photoDetail.
 
Coming to Singapore, I came across a road, I soon found out of the name of this road. We have a lot of spare time, but we don't have courage to give up everythings to enjoy the journey.
  Walking down this road, I nothiced that there were many other tourists around me. These tourists inducling myself ,used our cameras to capture our moments here ,yet no one actually takes the time to understand the history of the buildings here that we capture on film. We simply snap a picture and are on our way to our next destination. The significance of a true travel has been lost.
   In the future, I'm not sure if I will have the time or stamina to embark on a true travel, but if I do, I will be able to tell my childern the real joy in travelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment